Individual therapy in-person $150 (50 minute session)
Telehealth/Online Therapy $150 (50 minute session)
Family Therapy $175 (50 minute session)
Cash, personal check, debit/credit card, HSA
I'm a Lyra Health Provider and Modern Health Provider, available through select employers.
I'm an Out of Network Provider for most PPO insurance plans and fees may be partially reimbursed or used towards meeting a deductible, depending on your insurance coverage. As a service to you, I can provide you with a monthly invoice (Superbill) that you can submit to your insurance provider for possible reimbursement. It is best to contact your insurance provider prior to starting therapy to verify what may or may not be covered by your plan. Payment is expected in full at the beginning of each session.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR INSURANCE PROVIDER:
1. Do I have Out of Network behavioral health benefits?
2. Do I have an Out of Network deductible, how much is it and has it been met?
3. What is my Out of Network reimbursement rate per session?
4. Are there limitations based upon the length of session (45 minutes versus 60 minutes)?
5. How many sessions are covered per calendar year?
Each appointment is reserved for you. If you need to cancel, I require at least 48-hour notice from your scheduled session time. This allows the opportunity for someone else who is in need to benefit from the availability. If you fail to give 48-hour notice or fail show up, you are responsible for your full fee. Please note that insurance companies will not reimburse for missed or canceled appointments. I appreciate your understanding.